Chicago Showroom Associate / Keyholder
Maximize and drive store sales, complete group and individual fittings, network with complementary wedding brands and professionals in the area and support online customer service at our Chicago showroom.
About This Position
The role of a Showroom Associate/Keyholder at SuitShop involves supporting overall management responsibility for a single store, ensuring exceptional operational and commercial standards to achieve and exceed store performance goals. Leading by example, the role focuses on maximizing and driving store sales, successfully completing group and individual fittings, networking with complimentary wedding brands and professionals in the area and supporting online customer service to deliver on SuitShop's key business objectives.
- Become an expert on our product and services to deliver ultimate levels of customer service.
- Ensure showroom replenishment procedures are in place to ensure sizing/fit options are always available to customers as they attend fittings.
- Shirt try-on samples must be pressed/dry-cleaned to ensure all try on samples are in quality shape.
- Fit and talk with customers enthusiastically and resolve any issues or concerns they may have. Assist with styling suggestions, fit recommendations and up-sell opportunities. Exude the "above and beyond" brand philosophy through your customer service efforts.
- Attend weekly team meetings and provide thorough updates to the team regarding store stats and events.
- Provide phone, chat and email support through our customer service portal.
- Use independent discretion, judgment, and management skills during the time at work, and in all aspects of the job role.
- A passionate advocate of the SuitShop brand
- Experienced in customer service & suit fit language and sizing
- A keyholder with a minimum of 1 year experience opening and closing a store, including using an alarm system.
- A multi-tasker who works well as part of a team and independently in a store setting.
- Available to work on evenings and weekends as required by the business.
- An inspirational leader who can work independently and bring new ideas and strategies to the growth of the business
- Able to demonstrate a track record of improving sales figures and KPI achievements
- Experienced in dealing with and resolving dis-satisfied customer complaints or misunderstandings
- Experienced in visual merchandising
- Experienced in stock management
- Experienced in basic email, phone, and person to person communication etiquette
What We Offer
- Health Benefits, excellent basic salary (determined by location and experience) potential for equity vesting for full time employees.
- Onboard training in key business applications such as Shopify, Gorgias, Bergen inventory and social media channels
- SuitShop is an equal opportunity employer.