Tuxedo Accessories: Key Pieces to Complete Your Look
By Diana Ganz on 2016-08-16
Wearing a tuxedo soon? Make sure you have these items:
- Tuxedo Shirt - Whether the front is plain or pleated, go with French cuffs and swap studs for buttons.
- Cufflinks- You'll need cufflinks to hold the cuffs of your tuxedo shirt together.
- Cummerbund or Suspenders - You don't have to wear either, but you can't wear both!
- Bow Tie - We always prefer a freshly tied tie, but they can be tricky so best to find a good pre-tied option or learn to tie one well in advance of the wedding. And don't forget to get your groomsmen in on the action. Purchase theirs as a groomsmen gift and that way you all can help each other on the wedding day.
- Tuxedo Shoes - Black patent leather with laces is a classic choice