Size us up: we're made to fit your shape, fit your style, and fit your life.
Fit For All
Men's, women's, unisex, and kids' fit options allow you to find a like-custom fit for a fraction of the price.
Sized in Minutes
With or without measurements, sizing is easy. In just a few simple clicks, find your fit from wherever.
Mix & Match
Sold as separates to build your personalized sizing & fit combinations—no pre-packaged sets here.
Cut to Complement
4 fit types are each cut to create a tailored, classic silhouette for varied body types & genders.
To Find Your SuitShop Size
Don't know your size? No sweat. With two simplified ways to find your fit, you can skip the suit fitting appointment and get sized & suited from home.
Calculate with a Smart Quiz
- Data-backed Fit Finder is quick and easy to complete wherever and whenever, no measurements required
- Answer simple questions about age, height, weight, and typical clothing sizes
- Get size recommendations in about 1 minute or less
- Perfect for anyone who wants accurate recommendations from an uncomplicated, hands-off process
The Fit Finder
The SuitShop Fit Finder asks just a few straightforward questions—no measurements—and calculates your size within about 60 seconds. Size recommendations for Men's and Women's Fit suit jackets and pants have extremely high confidence and accuracy, referencing all past customer sizing information with thousands of data points.Take the Fit Finder!
Consult the Size Charts
- Simple, streamlined charts include only the key details needed to determine your size, no confusing extras
- Easily compare sizes against each other and your body measurements
- Measurements for all sizes and Fit Types are available to help you find your fit
- Perfect for anyone who has measurements and wants to get into the nitty-gritty detail
The Size Charts
The SuitShop Size Charts include precise yet easy-to-digest information so you can use your measurements to easily find your best size and fit. Measurements are included for every size in each Fit Type—Men's Slim, Men's Modern, Women's, and Unisex—along with shirts and belts.Take me to the charts!
Meet the SuitShop Fit Types & Sizing Options
Along with our expansive numbered size range, our Fit Types—made to complement an array of body shapes—are just another way to get the like-custom look from your fit. Mix and match as needed for the perfect fit in jackets and pants.
There are some key differences that are important to note in selecting the Fit Type for your body. Explore our Fit Types and compare sizing below.
Our Fit Types
Jacket Sizes: 34-50
Pant Sizes: 27-43
Jacket Sizes: 34-64
Pant Sizes: 28-58
Jacket + Pant Sizes: 00-24
Jacket Sizes: 00-24
Detailed Fit Comparison
While the style—classic meets current—is consistent across our Fit Types, each one is cut to comfortably fit various bodies and suiting needs. Dive into the main features and differences to discover which one is made for you—because we have something that is! Jackets and pants don't come in predetermined sets, so you can always choose what works for you and create your own personalized combination.
We've sketched out our Fit Types to illustrate the specific details of how each is cut. See for yourself, and read up on the key traits to find the fit for you.
Men's Slim Fit
- Broad shoulders with a tapered waist for V-shaped bodies.
- Narrow waist without much room around the midsection.
- Designed to fit very closely to your body with less space between you and the jacket compared to Modern Fit.
- Runs one size smaller than our Modern Fit in the same size.
Men's Modern Fit
- Straighter cut from the shoulders through the waist.
- More room in the waist compared to our Slim Fit.
- Designed with slightly more room between your body and the jacket compared to Slim Fit.
- True to size compared to most suiting brands, but fits approximately one size larger than Slim Fit in the same size.
- Classic, menswear-inspired look designed for a feminine body.
- Tapered waistline cinches in to create an hourglass shape.
- Close fit flatters your natural shape without feeling too tight or restrictive.
- Fabric and draping provide comfort and allow for a more snug, figure-hugging fit.
- More structured, traditionally masculine suiting details paired with an updated fit to accommodate a wider range of bodies.
- Compared to Women's Fit, no bust shaping, larger bicep, and stronger shoulder shape.
- Compared to Men's Fit, shoulder is narrower, bicep is smaller, and the waist & hip areas are less tapered.
Pant Fit Comparison
Men's Slim Fit
- More closely-fitted through the waist, seat, and thigh.
- Sits lower down on the waist compared to Modern Fit.
- Tapered leg through the calf.
- Perfect for more narrow legs to get a fitted look.
Men's Modern Fit
- Roomier through the waist, seat, and thigh, without looking baggy or dated.
- Sits higher on the waist compared to Slim Fit.
- Less of a taper through the calf to allow more room.
- Perfect for athletic or larger legs to get a trim, tailored look.
- Mid-rise waist.
- Tapered leg all the way down for a cigarette style slim look.
- Notch at ankle with small side slit for added detail and mobility.
- Perfect for feminine bodies to get a timeless, sleek look.
All of our Men's pants are sent with a purposefully unfinished hem and a few inches of extra fabric at the bottom to allow you to create the perfect length for your height and style. To make sure you get the right amount of extra fabric for that alteration, we sell pants in 4 lengths: Short, Regular, Long, and Extra-Long. Find the length that best suits your height or typical inseam below
Men's Pant Lengths
5'3” - 5'8” height range (up to 5'11” in a pinch!)
33” maximum inseam
5'9” - 6' height range
35” maximum inseam
6' - 6'4" height range
37” maximum inseam
6'4" + height range
39” maximum inseam
Our Women's pants are designed to hit at ankle length. If you prefer a longer trouser style, we recommend going one length up from your standard length or trying a comparable Men's cut pant.
Women's Pant Lengths
26" inseam for sizes 00-12
27" inseam for sizes 14-24
28" inseam for sizes 00-12
29" inseam for sizes 14-24
30" inseam for sizes 00-12
31" inseam for sizes 14-24
While our Modern Fit pants are sold in even-numbered waist sizes, our Slim Fit pants are sold in odd-numbered waist sizes. We recommend going one up from your even-numbered or Modern pant size (ex: 34 pant = Slim 35) for Slim.
If you wear a Modern jacket, your vest size will be the same as your jacket size. If you wear a Slim jacket, your vest size will be one size down from Slim jacket size. Vests are for all genders. If your jacket Fit Type isn't Slim or Modern, simply follow the comparable Women's and Unisex size numbers listed on the Men's Modern jacket size chart.
We aim to be fit for all. Our expert stylists are able to determine your fit, suggest comparable alternative sizing, or place a special order. Contact us for help.
We'd love to welcome you into our showroom for an in-person suit fitting. However, you never need to come in if you don't want to, and you never need to have your measurements taken elsewhere—our Fit Finder can accurately size you from home using just the information you already have (like height, weight, and more).
Our expert stylists will guide you to the perfect fit if you'd prefer to get sized in a store. We have showrooms in Boston, Chicago, Denver, Houston, and Philadelphia. Book your appointment now—we can't wait to suit you!
Even if we don't have a suit store near you, you can still get the one-on-one expert fitting. Our virtual appointments are like a showroom located wherever you are, and we'll size you over a video call!
All SuitShop orders are risk-free, as we offer shipping, returns, and exchanges within the US all completely free of charge.
This way, if you're wedding planning and interested in checking out our suits before deciding on your wedding suiting or simply shopping and hoping to see the fit and quality for yourself, you can look, feel, and try on at home without the worry.
When you place a standard order, your delivery box will include a QR code printed inside, so if you do need to make an exchange or return, just scan the code. In a few quick clicks you'll receive a pre-paid return label and will be able to request an exchange or return, and you can even order a size to compare through our "instant exchange" process.
With standard shipping—always free!—your order ships out within 4 business days from our fulfillment center in New Jersey. Once shipped, your suit will arrive to your door in about 7-10 business days via FedEx or UPS. There are also expedited shipping options available at checkout.
We'll work just as quickly for exchanges! The timeframe for standard exchanges is the same as a new order with standard shipping, starting from when you send in your return. If you don't want to send your return right away, you can process an instant exchange to compare sizes or place a new order and return the sizes or styles you don't keep for a full refund. If you need an exchange even more quickly, reach out for help!
We're here to help.
Reach out by completing this form, and our team will respond within 24 hours!