Part Time Chicago Showroom Stylist
Our Chicago Showroom is looking for a part-time Showroom Stylist to add to the team. We welcome all people passionate about fashion, suiting, e-commerce, retail and the wedding industry to consider this role.
About This Position
Our SuitShop Showrooms are looking for a part-time Showroom Stylist to add to their teams. We welcome all people passionate about fashion, suiting, e-commerce, retail and the wedding industry to consider this role. SuitShop offers a warm, fun and collaborative environment for it’s team members and customers. Moving into our sixth year of business, we are excited to grow our team and customer reach by adding a part-time Stylist to contribute to the culture and mission of SuitShop.
The role of a Stylist involves supporting the overall team responsibilities and customer experience for a single store. Ensuring exceptional operational and commercial standards to achieve and exceed store performance goals. The role focuses on maximizing and driving store sales, successfully completing group and individual fittings and supporting in store and possible online customer service to deliver on SuitShop's key business objectives.
- Become an expert on our product and services to deliver ultimate levels of customer service.
- Ensure showroom replenishment procedures are in place to ensure sizing/fit options are always available to customers as they attend fittings.
- Shirt try-on samples must be pressed/dry-cleaned to ensure all try on samples are in quality shape.
- Enthusiastically welcome, engage and fit customers. Address and resolve any issues or concerns they may have.
- Assist with styling suggestions, fit recommendations and up-sell opportunities.
- Exude the "above and beyond" brand philosophy through your customer service efforts.
- Provide phone, chat and email support through our customer service portal.
- Ensure the showroom visual and merchandising standards are maintained throughout the day and at store opening and closing time.
- Use independent discretion, judgment, and management skills during the time at work, and in all aspects of the job role.
- A passionate advocate of the SuitShop brand.
- Experienced in and driven by providing the highest level of customer service.
- A multi-tasker who works well as part of a team and independently in a store setting.
- Available to work on evenings and weekends as required by the business.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of improving sales figures and KPI achievements.
- Experienced in dealing with and resolving dis-satisfied customer complaints or misunderstandings.
- Experienced in visual merchandising.
- Experienced in stock management.
- Experienced in basic email, phone, and person to person communication etiquette.
What We Offer
- Excellent hourly rate (determined by location and experience).
- Onboard training in suiting and in key business applications such as Shopify, Gorgias, Bergen inventory and social media channels.
- SuitShop is an equal opportunity employer.
- Opportunities to advance career in a growing company.
- Weekend hours