Part Time Denver Showroom Stylist
Our Denver Showroom is looking for a part-time Showroom Stylist to add to the team. We welcome all people passionate about fashion, suiting, e-commerce, retail and the wedding industry to consider this role.
About This Position
SuitShop is a US-based e-commerce suiting company–the first online brand of its kind, offering high quality, size- and gender-inclusive suiting at an affordable price point. With three brick-and-mortar showrooms in Denver, Chicago, and Philadelphia along with tech-driven online sizing solutions and best-in-class customer service, SuitShop is experiencing record growth and is excited to bring new Showroom Stylists onto the team. SuitShop is focused on career development, and all team members access unique opportunities to participate in and learn about all aspects of an apparel tech start-up.
SuitShop offers $194 suiting made for anybody & every body. Originally named The Groomsman Suit, SuitShop was born out of co-founder and designer Jeanne’s (not-so-great) experience suiting up her own wedding group in rental tuxedos. Childhood best friend Diana, graduate of MIT’s Sloan School of Business, joined to pioneer a new path in special-event suiting.
Since then, SuitShop has secured a place amongst the leading wedding industry brands, expanded to serve special occasions beyond weddings as well as everyday suiting and more, and opened three physical showrooms. We’ve grown an incredibly strong online presence and suited up over 100k people. And we’re just getting started!
Part Time Showroom Stylist
About This Position
SuitShop is looking to add a part-time Showroom Stylist to their Denver team, to grow customer reach and contribute to SuitShop’s collaborative, service-forward, and inclusion-focused culture and mission. People passionate about apparel, textiles, suiting, e-commerce, tech, merchandising, retail, and the wedding industry should apply!
As a Showroom Stylist (Sat & Sun + weekday evening hours) you will:
- sharpen your sales, service, and styling skills by guiding our customers to their perfect fit.
- focus on maximizing and driving store sales.
- flex your creativity by curating the details of customers' style vision during individual and group fitting appointments.
- be the foundation of support for the overall team responsibilities and customer experience for the Denver store by keeping exceptional operational and commercial standards, delivering on SuitShop's key business objectives and high standards.
Job Location: 2000 W. 30th Ave, Denver, CO 80211
Schedule: Evenings and weekends as required by the business. This will include both Saturday and Sunday coverage along with possible weekday evening coverage. About 20 hours per week. Saturday hours: 9:50am - 5:30pm Sunday hours: 10:30am to 5:30pm
Day-to-Day: Styling, Service & Support
- Become an expert on our product and services to deliver ultimate levels of customer experience.
- Assist with styling suggestions, fit recommendations, and up-sell opportunities.
- Address and resolve any customer issues or concerns.
- Exude the "above and beyond" brand philosophy through your customer service efforts.
- Embrace the ownership and autonomy of your role by using your individual discretion, judgment, and management skills during time at work and in all aspects of the job role.
- Support in-store and possible online and phone customer service.
- Genuinely welcome in, engage with, and fit customers.
- Ensure showroom replenishment procedures are in place to maintain stock and make fittings as effective as possible.
- Ensure the showroom visual and merchandising standards are maintained throughout the day and at store opening and closing time.
- Maintain quality of shirt try-on samples by ensuring shirts are pressed and rotated through for scheduled dry-cleaning.
The ideal candidate is…
- Ready to become a passionate advocate of the SuitShop brand.
- Experienced in and driven by providing the highest level of customer service.
- A people person.
- Genuinely interested in fashion.
- Inspired by tech, apparel, merchandising, and production.
- Interested in building a brand.
- A multi-tasker who works well as part of a team and independently in a store setting.
- Has a demonstrated track record of improving sales figures and KPI achievements.
- Experienced in dealing with and resolving dissatisfied customer complaints or misunderstandings.
- Experienced in visual merchandising.
- Experienced in stock management.
- Experienced in email, phone, and person to person communication etiquette.
We Offer to You…
We are looking for a great fit and offer a competitive hourly rate (DOE) and an immediate start date for the right candidate. The role will include at least 20 hours a week, with Saturday and Sunday being required working days.
- Dog Friendly Showroom
- Employee Discounts
- Onboard training in suiting and in key business applications such as Shopify, Gorgias, Bergen inventory and social media channels.
- When you grow, we grow: this role has the potential to grow into a FT role with benefits. Opportunities to advance career in a growing company.
- SuitShop is an equal opportunity employer.