Showroom Stylist & Key Holder
SuitShop's Philadelphia Showroom is looking for a full-time Showroom Stylist and Key Holder to add to the team. We welcome all experienced people passionate about fashion, suiting, e-commerce, retail and the wedding industry to consider this role.
About This Position
SuitShop is a US-based e-commerce suiting company–the first online brand of its kind, offering high quality, size- and gender-inclusive suiting at an affordable price point. With three brick-and-mortar showrooms in Denver, Chicago, and Philadelphia along with tech-driven online sizing solutions and best-in-class customer service, SuitShop is experiencing record growth and is excited to bring new Stylists onto the team. SuitShop is focused on career development, and all team members access unique opportunities to participate in and learn about all aspects of an apparel tech start-up.
SuitShop offers $199 suiting made for anybody & every body. Originally named The Groomsman Suit, SuitShop was born out of co-founder and designer Jeanne’s (not-so-great) experience suiting up her own wedding group in rental tuxedos. Childhood best friend Diana, graduate of MIT’s Sloan School of Business, joined to pioneer a new path in special-event suiting.
Since then, SuitShop has secured a place amongst the leading wedding industry brands, expanded to serve special occasions beyond weddings as well as everyday suiting and more, and opened three physical showrooms. We’ve grown an incredibly strong online presence and suited up over 100k people. And we’re just getting started!
The Role: Showroom Stylist & Keyholder
About This Position
The role of a Showroom Stylist & Keyholder at SuitShop is critical to delivering a best-in-class experience in person and online. This position supports responsibility for a single store, ensuring exceptional operational and commercial standards to achieve and exceed store performance goals. Leading by example, the role focuses on maximizing and driving store sales, successfully completing group and individual fittings, networking with complimentary wedding brands and professionals in the area and supporting online customer service to deliver on SuitShop's key business objectives.
65 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 Ability to reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work. (Required)
- Become an expert on our product and services to deliver ultimate levels of customer service both in store and to our online customers.
- Ensure showroom replenishment procedures are in place to ensure sizing/fit options are always available to customers as they attend fittings.
- Shirt try-on samples must be pressed/dry-cleaned to ensure all try on samples are in quality shape.
- Fit and talk with customers enthusiastically and resolve any issues or concerns they may have. Assist with styling suggestions, fit recommendations and up-sell opportunities. Exude the "above and beyond" brand philosophy through your customer service efforts.
- Attend weekly team meetings and provide thorough updates to the team regarding store stats and events.
- Provide phone, chat and email support through our customer service portal.
- Use independent discretion, judgment, and management skills during the time at work, and in all aspects of the job role.
- Passionate Advocate of the SuitShop brand
- Eager to learn and gain experience in retail and eCommerce
- Experienced in Client Services & Customer Support: 3+ years (Preferred)
- Experienced in basic email, phone, and person to person communication etiquette
- A multi-tasker who works well as part of a team and independently in a store setting
- Available to work on evenings and weekends as required by the business
- An inspirational leader who can work independently and bring new ideas and strategies to the growth of the business
- Able to demonstrate a track record of improving sales figures and KPI achievements
What We Offer
Full-time Salary: Competitive salary $40,000-$45,000 annually paid on the 1st and 15th of each month.
Full-time Schedule: To be determined by the Showroom Manager and will include evening and weekend coverage.
Health Insurance: SuitShop offers two different health and dental insurance plan options and will cover 50% of plan’s premium for single employee, family or domestic partner.
Vacation Policy: Three weeks paid time off. One additional day is earned for every year employee is with the company. Paid time off includes sick time. Seven holidays: Birthday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Extras: Annual performance bonus based on team revenue goals. Discounted product. Dog friendly showroom.
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all performance requirements.
Add your email
Sign up for emails
Sign up to received exclusive SuitShop news, updates, deals, and more!
© Copyright 2023 SuitShop